Friday, June 10, 2005

Problems with the Tag-board, do we have?

Oh well, seems like someone does not like me. =D

Congrats on discovering my name, since I don't really post it here. So, either you are exceptionally clever since there is only 1 way to discover my name on this blog, or you know me somehow.

However, I have to say that I'm disappointed by his lack of intelligence. I, for one, never types things without Capitalising something, such as my name, and stuff. And also, my name has a space in-between the two words. While I applaude his intelligence for knowing my name, I am deeply saddened to see that he/she/it cannot progress any further.

Oh well, try harder next time. And oh, fuck off isn't that bad. And "I suck big time" is a phrase I seldom use, since I never liked the words big time. If you want to be me, which you will probably never can due to your low level of intelligence, copy wholesale. Doing it half way will only show your stupidity, and pretty much amuses me. XD

So yes, thanks for the entertainment.

Just that if it goes on to become stupid and anoying, the tag-board will go. Simple. I never needed one, but added one since Alice told me to get one.

XD
--

Tomorrow is the IJOC....

Go guys! I know you guys can make it! Take a break tonight, last minute working on the boards won't work, ever. The stress level must be somewhat crazy for you guys, since you guys have to mop up on the spillage last year. I seriously don't fancy being you guys.

Just keep this in mind: Ignore the stress. It's no use telling yourself to win. You are just going to breakdown, hide in some corner, and weep uncontrollablely.

Stay cool, stay focused. Always learn to stay calm. Think not about yourself, but about the team. If you screw up, the team will screw up.

So don't screw up. Don't fall to the pressure. You guys are made of much stronger material than this.

All the best!
--

Song of (whatever) changed to Never Meant to Belong by Shiro Sagisu, from the Bleach OST. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home